Open Position: Senior Development Analyst – Multifamily
Ridgehouse Companies is a rapidly growing multifamily development company focused on building high-quality wood-frame multifamily communities across the United States. We have a strong track record of success, with over $500 million in completed projects and an additional $500 million under development. We are committed to delivering best-in-class multifamily developments in dynamic markets across the country.
The Senior Development Analyst will report directly to the firm’s Managing Principal. The Senior Development Analyst will be expected to work on several research and underwriting projects at a time across markets and manage the underwriting process and presentation preparation from conception through investment committee and lender presentations under the guidance of the Ridgehouse Cos. senior leadership team. This role requires both financial modeling acuity and strong communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare quality underwriting, financial models, due diligence, and other analyses to assist with the timely evaluation of new development projects with minimal oversight
- Lead the underwriting team with inputs from Development Analysts and Development Associates
- Prepare internal and external presentation materials and documents (e.g., investment committee presentations, offering memorandums, lender materials, etc.)
- Perform market research to determine/verify a project’s economics and to verify assumptions used in models
- Support senior leadership in lender/equity partner communications, developing organizational tools & project management protocols, and other supporting functions
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of Ridgehouse’s internal data and dashboards, and cross-departmental functions and personnel
- Advanced Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills required; experience with Smartsheet a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Business, Finance/Economics, Real Estate, or related discipline. MBA or MS in Real Estate or Finance a plus
- Deep knowledge of real estate and/or multifamily investment analysis, financial modeling, valuation, and metrics, including but not limited to: modeling complicated lending, equity/ownership, operating performance, GP/LP waterfall structures, sensitivity tables, and scenario analyses; Metrics: IRR, NPV, cash flow, ROI, levered/unlevered yield, cash-on-cash, yield-on-cost, NOI, cap rate, occupancy, etc.
- Preferred working knowledge of: Real Estate development: entitlements, due diligence, land, construction, and development costs; project financing: construction loans, permanent loans, refinancing, and creative deal structuring
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation including bonus
- 401K with employer match opportunities
- No vacation policy. Take time off as needed.
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
Location: Ridgehouse Companies offers a corporate office in St. Louis, MO. Relocation to the Greater St. Louis area is required.
To Apply: Please email resume to email@example.com